AM-EAN - AdsMarket Priority Classified Ad Co-op
Terms of Service for Ezine Publishers
Last Revision: 8th January 2017
- There is no fee for an ezine publisher to join AdsMarket Priority Classified Ad Co-op.
- The advertisers may or may not elect to subscribe to your ezine and this is the reason you, the publisher, will be paid for running their ads, regardless of whether the advertisers subscribe to your publication or not.
- You, the publisher, agree to run the ads in your ezine as Priority Ads and place them after the top sponsor ad position but before any free ads or coop-generated ads where you do not receive any monetary payment.
Side Note: If possible, we kindly ask you to place the Priority Ads under a separate heading "AdsMarket Priority Ads".
- The ads you will receive and publish will be formatted at max. 6 lines (including URL and email address), 60 characters per line. Any new order notice you receive from us has the following subject line:
New ORDER from AdsMarket - Priority Ads
- You, the publisher, agree to publish the ads within maximum 3 weeks after their receipt.
- Your AdsMarket account will be credited with $0.75 for each priority ad published, provided that you have sent to the advertiser (carbon copy to us) the following:
a) the confirmation of the date when the ad will be published. This notification has to be sent within maximum 48 hours after receipt of the order from us.
b) the courtesy copy of the issue where the ad has been published.
Comment No. 1: We did not settle a fixed term for sending the courtesy copy but the experience demonstrated that the courtesy copies are best sent on the same day the ezine is published or later on the next day. Experience demonstrated that if you won't do it like this, you may forget to do it.
Comment No. 2: In case you don't actually send the ezine by email but you post it only online, you may replace the courtesy copy by a notification letting the advertisers know where the issue containing their ads can be found online.
- Payments will be made ONLY using PayPal.
Within maximum 24 hours after receipt by us of the copy of the ezine where a priority ad has been published, you will receive your revised Statement of Account showing your new credit and the total commission you have earned.
After you accumulated minimum $5 (five dollars) in your AdsMarket account, you may request the payment at any time. Such payment will be made within maximum 24 hours.
- You may leave AdsMarket Priority Classified Ad Co-op at any time by sending us an email message requesting to be removed. However, you must publish all ads received from us before sending such a request.
Click Here to Join Now
AdsMarket Priority Classified Ad Co-op