AdsMarket Typhoon Solo Ad Co-op
Terms of Service For Ezine Publishers
Last Revision: 15th August 2010
- There is NO FEE for an ezine publisher to join AdsMarket Typhoon Solo Ad Co-op. However, the Typhoon Solo Ad Co-op may be joined only by publishers who were members of any of AdsMarket Co-ops at least two months before their request to join this co-op.
- Your newsletter's publishing schedule must comply with the following condition: your subscribers receive maximum one solo ad per day. Experience has shown that the more solo ads per day you send, the poorer the advertiser's result is.
- The advertiser may or may not elect to subscribe to your ezine and this is the reason you, the publisher, will be paid for running his/her solo ad, regardless of whether the advertiser subscribes to your publication or not.
- The solo ads you will receive from us and publish will be formatted at maximum 50 lines, 60 characters per line. Any new order notice you receive from us has the following subject line:
New ORDER from AdsMarket - Typhoon Solo Ads
- You, the publisher, agree to publish the advertisements within maximum 4 weeks after their receipt. In case at a moment in time you will notice that you will not be able to respect this term you must send us a notification stating the period when you would like to be temporary suspended from this program. Such notification will not be valid for orders you already received.
- Your confirmations to the advertisers and the solo ads themselves must contain references to the "AdsMarket Typhoon Solo Ads" program and the link to this website.
For example, the references to be contained by the solo ads could be as follows:
This is an AdsMarket Typhoon Solo Ad.
Order NOW your solo ad here: ...
- Your AdsMarket account will be credited according to the below rules for each solo ad published, provided that you have sent to the advertiser (carbon copy to us) the following:
a) the confirmation of the date when the ad will be published. This notification has to be sent within maximum 48 hours after receipt of the order from us.
b) the courtesy copy of the solo ad which has been published. This courtesy copy has to be sent within maximum 48 hours after publishing the advertisement.
- Your commission depends on the number of subscribers your ezine had according to your last update sent before receipt of a particular solo ad order.
Your commission will be determined as follows:
• for the number of subscribers between 500 and 3,000: $3.00 / ad
• for the number of subscribers between 3,001 and 10,000: for each 10 subscribers you will receive 1 cent (that is 1$ for each 1,000 subscribers).
If your ezine has 6,352 subscribers, then your commission will be $6.35
If your ezine has 6,356 subscribers, then your commission will be $6.36
• for the number of subscribers between 10,001 and 15,000: $10.00 / ad
• for the number of subscribers between 15,001 and 30,000: $15.00 / ad
• for the number of subscribers over 30,000: on a case by case basis.
- Payments will be made ONLY using PayPal.
Within maximum 24 hours after receipt by us of the copy of the ezine where a solo ad has been published, you will receive your revised Statement of Account showing your new credit and the total commission you have earned.
After you accumulated minimum $5 (five dollars) in your AdsMarket account, you may request at any time your payment. Such payment will be done within maximum 24 hours.
- A publisher may leave AdsMarket Typhoon Solo Ad Co-op at any time by sending us an email message requesting to be removed. However all adverts received from us by the publisher before such request must be published in publisher's ezine.